Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Bry Bry

Bry Bry..Bry Guy..Bry Lee Buddy Boy Harris
Happy Birthday son, 15 and already 6 feet tall.
WOW, where has the time gone.
One day you're my little Pooh Bear,
who won't let me out of your sight.


To a handsome young man, who wishes I was out of sight.

"Here we are doing all that we can,
To help you not be so confused,
No longer a boy, but not yet a man"

We love you son, more than you will ever know,

(well at least until you are a parent yourself),


Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Tony said...

hi jackie & roger. don't know if you read the blog comments. i was going down memory lane, poking about for old friends and found your blog. get in touch with me tpelton 'at' gmail 'dot' com. also, see me at http://www.facebook.com/tony.pelton. cheers ! Tony